dealnews Will Match Up to $250,000 for Tornado Relief ($500k total)
Published 13 hr 11 min agoWhat you may not know is that the dealnews company headquarters is in Huntsville, AL, one of the areas hit by tornados. At the time I write this, we've not yet heard from all of our team in the area. More than one million people are without power, including all of our Huntsville team. Our hearts and prayers go out to our fellow employees, our families, friends, co-workers, and loved ones affected by the storms and tornadoes. We hope and pray for their safety and well-being.
While we're doing everything we can for our team, the American Red Cross is working to serve the hundreds of thousands of other people who are affected. That's why I'm asking you to donate to the Red Cross' Disaster Relief Fund. I know the good folks at the Madison/Marshall County Chapter of the Red Cross well, and I know they're incredibly busy right now. They're committed to helping people when their need is greatest. I'm personally imploring you to help them and their brothers and sisters at Red Cross chapters throughout the Southeast do their vital work.
For every dollar you donate to American Red Cross Disaster Relief, dealnews will match 100 percent, up to $250,000. Please help us spread the word by sharing this message via email, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever way you see fit. Our goal is to raise a total of $500,000: $250,000 from our wonderful readers and $250,000 from us.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a donation online at American Red Cross.
- Keep your confirmation email and forward it to tornadorelief@dealnews.com. (As always, dealnews respects and protects your privacy.)
- We’ll match 100 percent of your donation until we hit our $250,000 limit.
- Help us spread the news via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
We've done disaster relief fundraisers from time to time, but this is the first time that we've done one for a disaster that hit our own backyard. If we've ever helped you save money, I'm asking a favor from you: please give a little bit of it back. On behalf of everyone here at dealnews, I sincerely thank you for your contribution.
Yours truly,
Dan de Grandpre
CEO, dealnews.com, Inc.
No comments:
Post a Comment